Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Playlist For The Night Before The Inauguration

Tomorrow the world will change -- and likely not for good. 
This is my playlist for tonight.

"Eve of Destruction" by Barry McGuire
"Russians" by Sting
"Revolution" by the Beatles
"Midnight in Moscow" ... folksong
"Volcano" by Jimmy Buffet
"So Long, Mom. I'm Off To Drop A Bomb (A Song For WWIII)" by Tom Lehrer
"Yesterday" by the Beatles
"99 Red Balloons" by Nena
"End of the World" by Herman's Hermits
"Where Have All The Flowers Gone?" by the Kingston Trio
"Back in the USSR" by the Beatles
"Evil Man" by Abney Park
"We Will All Go Together When We Go" by Tom Lehrer
"Help!" by the Beatles
"Imagine" by John Lennon




Note: I'm purposely excluding "End of the World As We Know It" by REM because it includes the line "I feel fine."  And I don't feel fine.

1 comment: